About Me

My photo
Miami, Florida, United States
I'm a fully employed working girl, and college student working on a Business major. Living in Miami but grew up in NYC. I love hanging out with my boyfriend and friends, being out in nature, cooking & baking, creative arts (painting, reading, drawing, crafts), watching tv, going to the movies, playing video games, I love almost anything anime, doing stuff online, etc. My goal in life is to own my own business. I seek to find balance in my life.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July to everyone. Happy Birthday America, 233 years old today. As we all know everyone is gonna be out tonight eating, drinking, hanging out with friends, and of course, shooting fireworks. I love fireworks, every since i was a kid. I guess i'm still just a big kid and there's nothing wrong with that. Anyone that says different is just wrong. There's a different between being a kid at heart (me) and just being an immature adult.

BBQ's seem to be the most popular form of eating today. Everywhere is having one. My friends are throwing their own, my job is having one too, even some of my family is doing it also. I was planning to go up north, about 3-4 hours car trip, to stay at a friends having a (yeah, you guessed it) a bbq. He just got his first house a week ago so this is also his house warming party. And he has a pool too so its gonna be good. My boyfriend and i werent able to make it but we got invited by some other friends for dinner tonight and its nearby a major park that will be shooting fireworks after. I cant wait.

I want to thank all my followers for following my blog and to those that arent and wish everyone a great holiday today. Whatever you decide to do i hope everyone has fun.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th!!!

Mike said...

Thank you, I hope that your weekend was great!

Luna said...

Thanks everyone. i had a good time. i hope everyone had fun too.

Mike said...

I noticed on my site, that you have two following profiles, check it out and see what I am talking about, you may want to delete one

Luna said...

i know about that. for some reason on some blogs that i follow 2 pop up. when i delete one they both get deleted. i'll try to delete one again but the same thing might happen again. i'll see what i can do. thanks.

tudorcitygirl said...

Thanks so much for the kind comments and well wishes on my blog!
I'm glad you had a great 4th too. Yes, I was pleasantly surprised with my trip away with him. :)
Hope your week is going well..and your hand didnt hurt too much from that jam!
Mine if feeling much better. :)

Cheers from NYC!

Moxie said...

They celebrate 4th of July in Florida? I've lived here all my life and no one makes it a big deal like they do up north [where I go for the 4th]. Do you notice the difference?

Luna said...

yes of course they celebrate in florida. i lived up north and down south now. anywhere i have lived the 4th of july has been celebrated. all my friends and family always do something. its usually something simple like a bbq at their house or a park or the beach but they still celebrate. and of course plenty of fireworks.