About Me

My photo
Miami, Florida, United States
I'm a fully employed working girl, and college student working on a Business major. Living in Miami but grew up in NYC. I love hanging out with my boyfriend and friends, being out in nature, cooking & baking, creative arts (painting, reading, drawing, crafts), watching tv, going to the movies, playing video games, I love almost anything anime, doing stuff online, etc. My goal in life is to own my own business. I seek to find balance in my life.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Last night...


Last night i finally had a chance to see Michael Jackson's This Is It movie. i wanted to see it the opening day but wasnt able to make it. i also wanted to see it with a friend. so my best friend and i made plans last week to see it last night on my night off from work. she had been out of town for a while so i also waited until she came back. the movie was great. i loved it. poor Michael Jackson. its so sad what happened to him. i'll always miss and him and remember him. his music is unforgettable. we love you Michael.

When my friend and i got to the movie theater we first brought the tickets then we went to dinner. she picked me up late (she usually is a little late for everything) and we missed the original time we want to see the movie so we got tickets for the next available time. the dinner was just ok. i hate restaurants that charge more than the food is worth and the food isnt all that great. i have eaten in this place before and i know better but my friend loves this place for some reason. i just ordered an appetizer because its much cheaper and the appetizers are pretty decent. i later had a soda and one of those chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches in the movie, yummy.

I also noticed in the previews and posters on the theater walls a lot of new movies that will be coming out that look really good. i cant for the next big one to come out. i love going to the movies. i dont know what the next movie i will see is but i'll let you guys know. it'll probably be New Moon. i know a lot of friends that want to see. i will probably join them.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great you enjoyed the movie! I don't think I'll watch it at the theaters maybe rent it later on or something. :P

Anonymous said...

I'm not really a fan of Michael Jackson but I think he was a great artist and performer. It's sad that he died right before his come back.

Mike said...

Never really listened to MJ music. I was more into hard rock at that time in my life!

Hi Maggie!!!

Beth Dunn said...

I'm dying to see that movie. xoxo

SC

Kristen said...

I totally want to see this.... glad you enjoyed it. I can't wait until I get to see it... hopefully soon!