About Me

My photo
Miami, Florida, United States
I'm a fully employed working girl, and college student working on a Business major. Living in Miami but grew up in NYC. I love hanging out with my boyfriend and friends, being out in nature, cooking & baking, creative arts (painting, reading, drawing, crafts), watching tv, going to the movies, playing video games, I love almost anything anime, doing stuff online, etc. My goal in life is to own my own business. I seek to find balance in my life.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Time to start the holidays...

Well we're getting close to that time of years again. thats right, the holidays. in less than 2 weeks we'll be eating turkey and not long after that getting presents. i love the holidays but hate how fast they come and go. oh well, just gotta enjoy as much of it as possible.

I have noticed some of my fellow bloggers are going to send out holiday cards to their readers. i think it is a great idea and i have decided to do the same. i love getting and sending holiday cards. i havent done much of it the past few years.

So to all my readers i would love to send you a card for the holidays. just send me an email with the name you want me to use and an address to send the card to. i plan to send cards out the 1st or 2nd week of december.

Email me at mccgirl2009@gmail.com. i hope to hear from you soon. have a good sunday everyone.

3 comments:

Jules said...

That is really nice of you to do! I love the holidays so much and like you said, they come and go too quickly.

Anonymous said...

I use to do that with a lot of my chat friends but not anymore like everyone vanished or something. lol I think that is awesome! :)

ME said...

Pretty. Your blog looks fantastic! Oh and I love getting cards too. I am horrible at remembering to mail my own. Usually I get them all filled out and them I find them right before new years.