About Me

My photo
Miami, Florida, United States
I'm a fully employed working girl, and college student working on a Business major. Living in Miami but grew up in NYC. I love hanging out with my boyfriend and friends, being out in nature, cooking & baking, creative arts (painting, reading, drawing, crafts), watching tv, going to the movies, playing video games, I love almost anything anime, doing stuff online, etc. My goal in life is to own my own business. I seek to find balance in my life.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Craziness at work

Have you ever thought of how stupid people at work can be. I went to work yesterday finding out that one of the guests there had to be thrown out. I wasnt sure why so i inquired about it and found out that this dumbass has did something just nasty. He guy did what you normally are supposed to do in the bathroom but on the floor of that bathroom and hallway. First of all you have to wonder what is going on in this guys head to do something like that. Not to mention he was also caught but 2 staff members and even denied it right to their face. He was forced to clean up his mess and then kicked out. Who the hell does something like that. This guy actually works in a restaurant/bar a block away from us. One of his co-workers spoke to me trying to find out where he is. He didnt show up for his shift but i called his job and let them know what happened. I'm sorry if he loses his job (which i doubt i'll ever find out) but i would not ever eat somewhere where this guy works at. I hope i find out what happened but we'll see.

No comments: